Utilising RAM Building Consultancy’s remotely controlled Drone means we can provide our clients with UHD, 4K, video survey footage of their buildings and roofs that would otherwise be difficult to inspect.
A Drone Survey is especially useful in the UK where access is difficult or, for example, where a fragile roof deck exists, allowing for safer means of carrying out Roof or Building Surveys as they will negate the risks associated with working at height. Unmanned Drones have the ability to fly close to buildings, and into awkward positions where other means of access such as towers, cherry pickers and scaffold may not be a viable or an economical option.
We can offer a quick and cost-effective solution to investigating an area that needs to be inspected through the utilisation of our Drone Surveys. We can liaise with the client on the ground ensuring that all areas of concern are inspected and adapt our flight pattern accordingly.
By using the latest technology, inspections can be accomplished in a fraction of the time normally required for such an exercise. A Drone Roofing Survey and report can highlight defects to Parapets, Gutters, Flat Roofs, Skylights, Lead Flashings, Pointing and Windows.
A Drone Building Survey is suitable for identifying and locating defects, obtaining High Definition Evidence of known Defects, Pre-Survey inspections for accurate tenders, and post contract inspections (for snagging purposes, for example).
A Drone Survey may be used prior to Roof Leak Detection to identify defect areas.
All Drone Surveys include unlimited access to the 4K UHD footage of your site, and can also include an expert Condition Report conducted by one of our RAM Consultants.
Drone Survey Benefits
- Carried out using CAA licensed drone pilots to deliver accurate & safe surveys
- Powerful, state of the art Drone technology for reliability
- Exceptional Camera Quality, shooting at up to 4K Ultra HD allowing for clear, close up inspection
- Reduced Health & Safety risk from working at heights
- Significant cost savings as no requirement for Scaffolding and Access Equipment
- Reduced time on-site and occupier disruption
- Expert Consultants can provide detailed report to accompany your Survey