The Salix Energy Efficiency Fund (SEEF) is available for all individual academies, academy sixth forms, free schools and those in Multi-Academy Trusts (MATs).
Salix, in partnership with the Department for Education (DfE), works to reduce energy usage in individual academies, sixth form colleges, free schools and Multi-Academy Trusts (MATs) across England.
Salix Energy Efficiency Fund Benefits
- Reduce your energy bills
- Over 100 energy efficient technologies supported
- Improve the learning environment for both staff and pupils
- No upfront cost – the interest-free funding is paid and repaid to the DfE based upon the predicted energy savings
- SEEF repayments returning to the DfE are recycled to fund further projects in the public-sector
- Through the installation of energy efficient technologies, academies can lower energy bills and create a more comfortable learning environment.
- Zero capital investment; the loan is repaid through your energy savings.
- Initial Survey
- Salix Loan Application Support
- Detailed Quotation
- Plans and Programs
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Maintenance Plan
- Loan Payback Plan
- Additional Carbon Trust Grants
- Fire Risk Assessments
- LED Lighting
- Boiler Renewal
- Solar or PV Panels
The above application is on a no win no fee basis, and RAM will only take payment once funding is secured and received.